Workhouse Events Calendar

CLICK HERE FOR WORKHOUSE EVENTS CALENDAR

Contact Us on 01691 649062 - Chair : John Eddy - Secretaries : Jane and Philip Lane

Sunday 24 August 2014

Nearleigh Works - Martin Rich

I build model railway layouts. I can do commissions in any scale from N Gauge to O Scale. At present, I have just completed an O scale narrow gauge Gold Mine layout called “Afon Adit” based somewhere in Mid Wales and will be exhibited in the local area over the next few months.









Other layouts I have at present are “The Bumf Mine” based on the manufacture of unnecessary paper goods, government forms, unsolicited mail and toilet paper by the  R Swipe Company.

Nearleigh Works is the title of another layout with a working gas holder.My next project will be OO scale layout called “Meifod” based loosely on the Llanfyllin branch line terminus, which closed in the 1960s.I also make and sell O Scale narrow gauge wagons and locomotives from recycled OO scale items of rolling stock, mainly made from plastic card.










Contact Martin Rich by email: nearleighworks@gmail.com or phone 01938 559350

Visitors are welcome by appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment